2018 Ducati Multistrada 950 - Star White Silk
My First. My Last. My Everything.
The Multistrada 950 combines the kind of riding excitement that only a Ducati can offer with extraordinary versatility, making it the ideal bike for all types of use, at any time of day.
- The essence of versatility: The new Multistrada 950 is the Ducati's smallest "multibike", provides all the excitement of the Multistrada in a way that makes it more accessible and versatile. Designed to put great performance within everyone's grasp, the Multistrada 950 is for those who want to get in some touring (and perhaps enjoy the company of a passenger) and those who want an agile fun bike that's ideal for everyday use.
- Unmistakable style: The Multistrada 950 perfectly blends the design of the Multistrada 1200 and that of the Multistrada 1200 Enduro, taking the 'lightest' elements from both. This mix has led to the creation of a bike with typical Multistrada shapes but that is, at the same time, compact, and not just visibly.
- The power of the Testastretta 11°: The Multistrada 950 can count on the performance of the 937 cc Testastretta 11° twin, always ready to respond thanks to substantial torque reserves at both low and medium speed.
- A word of emotions: The Multistrada 950 embodies the traditional Ducati values of Style and combines them with extraordinary ease of use. The 19” light alloy front wheel, suspension with 170 mm wheel travel and double-sided swingarm all contribute to maintaining a high level of riding comfort while also ensuring great agility.
- Endless excitement: In designing each bike, Ducati constantly strives to ensure maximum reliability while reducing service costs. A commitment that has seen the intervals for the main Desmo Service, in which valve clearance is checked and adjusted if necessary, extended to 30,000 km for the Multistrada 950.
- Engine: Testastretta, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Mono Spark, Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 937 cc
- Bore x stroke: 94 x 67.5 mm
- Compression ratio: 12.6:1
- Power: 83 kW (113 CV) @ 9.000 giri/min
- Torque: 96 Nm (71.0 lb-ft) @ 7,750 rpm
- Notes on power/torque: The power/torque values indicated are measured using an engine dynamometer according to homologation regulation and they correspond to the homologated data, as quoted in the Bike Registration Document.
- Fuel injection: Bosch electronic fuel injection system, cylindrical throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire, diameter 53 mm
- Exhaust: Stainless steel muffler with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, single stainless steel muffler
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.84:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=28/20 4=26/22 5=24/23 6=23/24
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Clutch: Wet multiplate clutch mechanically operated, self-servo action on drive, slipper action on over-run
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front suspension: KYB 48 mm fully adjustable USD fork
- Front wheel: Cast alloy, 3.00 in. x 19 in.
- Front tyre: Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 R19
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable Sachs monoshock unit. Remote spring preload adjustment. Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Rear wheel: Cast alloy, 4.50 in. x 17 in.
- Rear tyre: Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 170/60 R17
- Wheel travel (front/rear): 170 mm (6.7 in.) - 170 mm (6.7 in.)
- Front brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc callipers, 4-piston, 2-pad, with ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: 265 mm disc, 2-piston floating calliper, with ABS as standard equipment
- Instrumentation: LCD
- Dry weight: 205.7 kg (453.5 lb.)
- Kerb weight: 229 kg (504.9 lb.)
- Seat height: Not adjustable 840 mm (820 - 860 mm with accessory seats); (33.1 in. standard; 32.3 - 33.9 accessory seats)
- Wheelbase: 1,594 mm (62.76 in.)
- Rake: 25.2 deg.
- Front wheel trail: 105.7 mm (4.16 in.)
- Fuel tank capacity: 20 L - 5.3 gal. (US)
- Number of seats: Dual seat
- Safety Equipments: ABS, Ducati Traction Control (DTC), Riding Mode
- Standard Equipments: Power Mode
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance: 15,000 km (9,000 mi) / 12 months
- Valve clearance check: 30,000 km (18,000mi)
- Standard: Euro 4
- CO2 Emissions: 124 g/km
- Consumption: 5.3 l/100 km
- Note: Only for countries where Euro 4 standard applies.
- Engine Type
- Testastretta, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Mono Spark, Desmodromic
- 937 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 94 x 67.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Bosch electronic fuel injection system, cylindrical throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire, diameter 53 mm
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Front Suspension
- KYB 48 mm fully adjustable USD fork
- Rear Suspension
- Fully adjustable Sachs monoshock unit. Remote spring preload adjustment. Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Front Brakes
- 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc callipers, 4-piston, 2-pad, with ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brakes
- 265 mm disc, 2-piston floating calliper, with ABS as standard equipment
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 R19
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 170/60 R17
- 62.76 in. (1,594 mm)
- Seat Height
- 33.1 in. (840 mm)
- 25.2 deg.
- 4.16 in. (105.7 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.3 gal. US (20 L)
- Dry Weight
- 453.5 lb. (205.7 kg)
- Star White Silk
- 24 months unlimited mileage